Monday, 9 January 2017

Favourite Books Read in 2016

I read some fantastic books in 2016.  It was tough deciding which books to include in my top books from the year.  In the end I chose my top five books that I read during 2016.  Here are my favourite from the year but in no particular order.

Illuminae: The Illuminae Files #1- Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
This one is very unique and I could not put it down.  It had a great plot, but just the way it was presented was so different.   Which really stood out.

Lady Midnight:  The Dark Artifices #1- Cassandra Clare
It was fantastic to come back to the world of shadowhunters.  With each book I seem to enjoy it more and more.  Check out my thoughts here.


The Final Empire: Mistborn #1- Brandon Sanderson
One of the last books I read last year.   I loved every minute of it and cannot wait to read more of his books.

Raelia: The Medoran Chronicles #2- Lynette Noni
I read both books that are currently in this series.  I definitely fell in love with this exciting new world filled with amazing characters. 

Empire of Storms: Throne of Glass #5- Sarah J. Maas
I read quite a few Sarah Maas books this year, it was hard to pick a favorite.  This one definitely stood out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment