Saturday, 5 November 2016

October- Wrap up

October is over and here is my wrap up.  I realised that I started this blog just over year ago.   I cannot believe it has been a year, it has gone by really fast.  Anyway, I ended up reading 7 books this month.  I have finished my goal of 50 books by reading 52 so far.   Two of those books were on my September TBR.   Currently I am reading Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt.

1.  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #1)- Ransom Riggs- 5/5
2.  New Dusk (Hart and Soul #1)- Liberty Gilmore- 4.5/5- Review
3.  DreaganStar- Nan Klee- 3/5- Review
4.  Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5)- Sarah J. Maas- 5/5
5.  Moonless (Maiden of Time #1)- Crystal Collier- 4/5
6. Soulless (Maiden of Time #2)- Crystal Collier- 4/5
7.  Timeless (Maiden of Time #3)- Crystal Collier- 4/5

What was your favourite book you read in October?

Gotalovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment