It is the end of September. This month I read 5 books. Two of them was on my TBR for the month (check it out here). Currently I am reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
1. The Magician (The Secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel #2)- by Michael Scott- 4/5
2. These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)- Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner- 3.5/5
3. The Patriots Of Mars (The Gods That Failed #1)- Jeff Faria- 4/5 Review
4. A Court of Thorns and Roses(A Court of Thorns and Roses #1)- Sarah J. Maas- 5/5
5. Chopin's Ghost- Cary Grossman- 3.5/5- Review
I also posted a spotlight for Rarity From the Hallows by Robert Eggleton that you can check out here.
What did you read in September? Any Favourites?