Friday, 16 September 2016

Patriot's of mars- Jeff Faria

This was given to me by the author in exchange for a review.


Patriots of Mars by Jeff Faria
Released: August 18, 2016
Pages: 424
Buy it: Amazon

A phantom group called 'The Patriots of Mars' has committed an act of rebellion that stands the world on its ear.

Josh Reynolds, a Martain-born teen with a secret, is trying to change his life when he gets caught up in the wake of the Patriots' insurrection.

As he struggles to both find and save himself, Josh begins to realize that the change he had hoped for could become something more far-reaching than anyone has imagined.

I really enjoyed this book.  It is a creative and a wonderfully written book..  It was quite descriptive which gave a great sense of the layout.

The book follows a number of different characters after the Patriots rebellion.  So it took a while to get to know them all.  In the beginning it definitely felt like they were not connected but eventually showed how they were all connected.   I really the sections with Josh and his friends and felt they had a great balance together.

This book had you guessing through the whole book, taking surprising turns. It had you guessing who are the Patriots, not revelling who they were until the end.  While I thought in a couple of places I felt the pace was a little slow.   Overall I really loved this book and cannot wait to read book 2!!

I ended up giving this book a 4/5.   I am really looking forward to continuing with Josh and his friends.

Have you read The Patriots of Mars? What did you think of it?

Gotalovebooks

2 comments:

  1. No, I haven't read it yet, but it sounds interesting, will definitely put it onto my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you enjoy reading this book!!

      Delete