This is the wrap up for July. I have read and posted more than I have for the last couple of months. So this month I read 4 books and 4 Novellas. I completed my TBR pile for July. Currently I am reading The Turners by Mick Elliott.
1. The Gathering(Channie #0.5)- Charlotte Abel- 3/5
2. Rivers Recuit (The Sanctuary #1)- Charlotte Abel-3/5
3. The Assassins Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5)- Sarah J. Maas- 5/5
4. Love Hurts (Channie #2.5)- Charlotte Abel- 3/5
5. Down the Rabbit Hole (The Sanctuary #0.5)- Charlotte Abel- 2.5/5
6. Hourglass (Evernight #3)- Claudia Gray- 3.5/5
7. Afterlife (Evernight #4)- Claudia Gray- 3.5/5
8. Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1)- Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff- 5/5
This month I also updated you all on my Reading Challenge. Posted reviews for: The Rose Society by Marie Lu and Akarnae by Lynette Noni.
What did you read this month? What did you think of them? Let me know.