Monday, 1 August 2016

July Wrap up

This is the wrap up for July.  I have read and posted more than I have for the last couple of months.   So this month I read 4 books and 4 Novellas.   I completed my TBR pile for July.   Currently I am reading The Turners by Mick Elliott.

1.  The Gathering(Channie #0.5)- Charlotte Abel- 3/5
2.  Rivers Recuit (The Sanctuary #1)- Charlotte Abel-3/5
3.  The Assassins Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5)- Sarah J. Maas- 5/5
4.  Love Hurts (Channie #2.5)- Charlotte Abel- 3/5
5.  Down the Rabbit Hole (The Sanctuary #0.5)-  Charlotte Abel- 2.5/5
6.  Hourglass (Evernight #3)-  Claudia Gray- 3.5/5
7.  Afterlife (Evernight #4)- Claudia Gray- 3.5/5
8.  Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1)-  Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff- 5/5

This month I also updated you all on my Reading Challenge.  Posted reviews for:  The Rose Society by Marie Lu and Akarnae by Lynette Noni.

What did you read this month?  What did you think of them? Let me know.

Gotalovebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment