Saturday, 2 July 2016

June Wrap-up

It's been a while since I posted anything.   So here is my wrap-up for the month.   It's the end of the semester, so I needed to study for my exams.   I was able to read 7 books.   I did not put up TBR for June.  Currently I am reading The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas.

1.  A Sky of Spells (The Sorcerer's Ring #9)- Morgan Rice- 3/5
2.  Akarnae (The Medoran Chronicles #1)-  Lynette Noni- 5/5
3.  The Tempation (The Secret Circle #6)- L.J Smith- 4/5
4.  The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August-  Claire North- 3/5
5.  A Sea of Shields (The Sorcerer's Ring #10)- Morgan Rice- 3/5
6.  Zenith (The Andromeda Saga #1)-  Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings- 5/5
7.  Stargazer (Evernight #2)- Claudia Gray- 4/5

What did you read this month? Any favourites? Let me know.

Gotalovebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment