Thursday, 28 July 2016

Akarnae- Lynette Noni

Akarnae by Lynette Noni
Released: March 12, 2013
Pages 436
Buy it: Amazon | Book Despository

Akarnae was fantastic, I really enjoyed it.  Definitely one of my favourites of the year so far.  We follow Alex Jennings, about to start a new school.  When she finds herself in Medora another world unable to find her way home. Alex discovers Professor Marselle can help her return but he is missing,  said she attends Akarnae Academy until he returns, a school for extraordinarily gifted teenagers.

This book is full of action and magic.  I loved every second of this book.   Akarnae Academy is full of different classes based on her potential in each.  While it takes a little while for her to adjust along with her new friends Jordan and Bear, Alex starts to feel at home.  Definitely loved their friendship.

Alex and her new friends explore The Library and go on a few adventures together.  Where she discovers she is the one who can access the secrets of the Library.

Alex is a great character to follow.  She is strong and funny and I loved seeing Medora from her view.

Akarnae is wonderfully written.  Fantastic world building.  I can not wait until  I read the next book.
So I ended up giving it 5/5.

Have you read Akarnae?  What did you think of it?

Gotalovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment