Tuesday, 1 March 2016

February 2016 - wrap up

A few things happened this month.   I read 6 books, wrote 3 reviews.   I actually finish my TBR for the month,  which has not happened for a while.  Check out TBR here.  Currently I am reading Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.

A Charge of Valor (The Sorcerer's Ring #6)- Morgan Rice- 4/5 Review
The Wise Man's Fear (The Kingkiller Chronicle #2)- Patrick Rothfuss- 5/5
All the Bright Places- Jennifer Niven- 5/5 Review
A Rite of Swords (The Sorcerer's Ring #7)- Morgan Rice- 4/5 Review
Theif's Magic (Millennium's Rule #1)- Trudi Canavan- 4/5
A Grant of Arms (The Sorcerer's Ring #8)- Morgan Rice- 4/5

I also posted my favourite series.  You can check it out Here.

What did you read in February?  Do you have any favourites?  Let us know down below.
Gotalovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment