Tuesday, 2 February 2016

January 2016- wrap up

First month of 2016 is over.  So I will catch up all up in what I read during the month.  As a total I read 7 books.  Now I still currently reading the wise man's fear by Patrick Ruthfuss and All the bright places by Jennifer Niven which was on my TBR for the month. The TBR can be found Here.


The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium #2)- Holly Black and Cassandra Clare- 5/5Review
Attachments- Rainbow Rowell- 4.5/5 Review
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1)- Rick Yancey- 5/5
The Alchemyst (The Secrets of Immortal Nicholas Flamel #1)- Michael Scott- 3.5/5 Review
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1)- Laini Taylor- 4.5/5
Enchantment (Channie #1)- Charlotte Abel- 3/5
A Vow of Glory (The Sorcerer's Ring #5)- Morgan Rice- 4/5

Well that is what I read in January.
What did you read in January?  Do you have any favourites? Let us know down below.

Gotalovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment