Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone

Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone has recently been released in a hardback book with full colour illustrations.  They are going to release one book a year.


Now this has been illustrated by the wonderful Jim Kay.  He has done a beautiful job.  It has been a couple of years since I last read Harry Potter and I loved reading this.  I love the world, the characters.  Every time I re-read I realise something else. From litte things the characters do or say,

Like Sirius Black being mentioned in the first chapter, scabbers biting Goyle on the Hogwarts express. Fred and George enchanting snowball to hit the back of Quirrell's turban.  

Love it when I first read it, love it now.  Love the illustrations.  I cannot wait for the rest of the series to be released.

What about you guys.  Have you read Harry Potter recently? How you gotten a chance to read this yet?  Let us know your thoughts down below.

Gotalovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment