Saturday, 2 January 2016

December Wrap-up

Wow it is 2016 already.  I hope you all are having a safe and happy holiday this year.  Now to the wrap-up, from my TBR I ended up finishing off the circle but did not start outlander.  If you wanted to look at my december tbr

Unenchanted (An Unfortunate Fairytale #1)- Chanda Hahn- 4/5
A fate Of Dragons (Sorcerer's Ring #3)- Morgan Rice- 4/5
A Cry Of Honor (Sorcerer's Ring #4)- Morgan Rice- 4/5
Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairytale #2)- Chanda Hahn- 4/5
The Circle (Engelsfors #1)- Sara B. Elfgren & Mats Standsberg- 3.5/5
Harry Potter and the philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter #1)- J.K Rowling, Jim Kay(illustrator)- 5/5

So here are the books I read this month and the ratings I gave them.
What did you read in December? Any favourites? Let us know down below.

Gotalovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment