Sunday, 15 November 2015

The Martian- Andy Weir

The Martian by Andy Weir
Released: August 27, 2015
Pages: 369
Buy it: Amazon | Book Despository
I thought this book was fantastic.  It was an exciting, fast paced and surprisingly a bunch of humour.  It was incredibly well researched but found the science a little hard to follow at times.

Mark Watney was sarcastic and I thought it was great being able to follow his story.  When I was not worried about what Watney was going to do next, I was laughing about comments he made. 

Once I started I could not put it down.  I needed to know what would happen next.   I am really glad I picked it up.

In the end I gave the Martian 4.5/5.

I haven't seen the movie but am really looking forward to see it.  What did you think of the Martian? Did you enjoy the movie let us know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment