Tuesday, 1 December 2015

November wrap-up

Another month gone.  It is getting closer to the end of the year.  This month I read 6 books and 1 graphic novel.  I had three books on my tbr pile.  If you want check it out: November tbr  .
Other wise I will let you know I read two of them which were heir of fire and blood road.  I started the third one the circle.

The Martian- Andy Weir - 5/5 review
Heir of fire (throne of glass #3) - Sarah J. Mass- 5/5 spoiler review
Days gone bad (Vesik #1)- Eric R. Asher- 3/5
A quest of heroes (the sorcerer's ring #1) - Morgan Rice- 4/5
A quest of heroes: the graphic novel (Episode #1)(graphic novel of the sorcerer's ring) - Morgan Rice- 4/5
Blood road- Casper Walsh- 2.5/5
A march of kings(the sorcerer's ring #2)  - Morgan Rice- 4/5

In other news I met my goal of 50 books this year.  I will make a post about what books I read during the year later in the month.

That is what I read in November.  Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? What do you read? Let m know down below.

Gotalovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment